So I decided I wanted to start my blog out right ... with a story that's guaranteed to make you chuckle, giggle, or at least smile. :)
Attending BYU-Idaho has been the best decision of my life so far. I love everything about this place - the cold, the snow, the people, the Spirit, the teachers ... the list goes on. Towards the top of the list is, of course, men. ;-)
But more specifically, FHE brothers.
Let me explain. About a week ago, my roommate, Katrina, and I were hanging out with our FHE brothers at their apartment. After some good ole videos games, we decided to watch a scary movie. Interestingly enough, it was actually Valentine's Day.
I won't go into the nitty gritty details of the movie for your sake, but it was ridiculously intense and scary. Needless to say, our FHE brothers enjoyed seeing me and Katrina jump after all the scary parts.
After the movie, Katrina and I were terrified to walk home. But clinging to each other's arm, we quickly walked home without seeing any dead creepy people, werewolves, or any weapon-devised lollipops (I'm pretty sure only people who have seen this movie would get the lollipop reference!).
As I was getting ready for bed, my other roommate Brittney came into my room at 1am saying she heard something at the door. When the doorbell rang, I thought nothing of it; I just assumed it was one of my roommates getting home late...
Little did I know. Words can't really capture the legit horror I experienced as I opened the door. So I'm going to let this video explain it (and please take note that the screaming continued loudly once I slammed the front door closed).
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=822369183593&subj=723087037 (Unfortunately, I can't post the video directly on here...so hopefully you'll be able to watch it.)
....Terrible, right?! It terrified me! And in case you were wondering... here's what my roommate Morgan and I did to "get them back.":
Just so you know, the reason Mark, Jason, Blain, and Trevor got the pumpkin-headed dolls is because they were the ones who scared me and my roommates. (Chris and Tyler were the nice ones who didn't - thus, we made them heart cookies.)
So two things:
1) It's clear that we're girls since our revenge tactic was to make cookies.
2) The moral of the story: Never, EVER watch a scary movie with your FHE brothers on Valentine's Day.

Sounds like you have some cool FHE bro's:) Love the blog Bre- can't wait to see what's next. You'll have to check mine out 3kidsandavan.blogspot.com -- but then again as you said in your previous post, you probably already have :)
ReplyDeleteMiss ya!
Ha ha! I just scrolled down and see that you DO STALK ME! I am so glad:)
ReplyDeleteOh and I am officially your first AND second comments. :)
It's true. :) In fact, Katie, you're the blogger I stalk the most! ;) It usually includes me showing your kids' pictures to my roommates to show them how adorable your kids are. :)
ReplyDelete