So I found out today that my "August 16th" turned to "August 17th." ...Go figure; it would be one day later...just to test my patience a little more! Haha! Normally, that might bum me out. Other things going on could very potentially bum me out, too.
But not after tonight. :) You see, some girls are passionate about chocolate (which I was). Some girls are passionate about boys, flirting, and dating (which I used to be). The list of passions goes on and on.
But after tonight, I have a new passion: Zumba dancing. :) One of my best friends, Brittney, and I have wanted to go to a Zumba class on campus all semester. It's really awesome because BYU-Idaho has all these free work-out classes offered...like pilates, abs that rock, zumba, kick boxing, hip hop, etc. etc. Brittney and I talked about going to a Zumba class all semester, but we never really got around to it.
But tonight we did. :) And it changed my life! haha :) We were tempted not to go because it was snowing and cold and we had to walk about a mile to get to campus...but I'm so glad we went! :)
We walked into the Zumba class about a minute or so late, and they had already started! What was even more intimidating was EVERYONE knew what they were doing; I swear! I felt kind of completely ridiculous when I started, but it was pretty easy to catch on.
What I love about Zumba is it's kind of a mix between Latin and African dancing on crack or something like that. Haha! What I'm getting at is that Zumba is LEGIT. :)
When I was 16, I used to always tell my dad, "I could date everyday twice a day for the rest of my life and be happy!" HA! Clearly, I was young and naive then! Now, I'm going to say something much more truthful: "I could Zumba dance everyday twice a day for the rest of my life and be happy!"
....And I just might do that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment